HOW YOU CAN HELP
To make a tax deductible donation of any amount, click here.
Please consider some of the following ways to make a gift to the Claretian Teaching Ministry:
1. GIVING WHILE LIVING: Donations monthly, quarterly, or as the Spirit moves you.
2. GIVING WHILE NOT LIVING: Listing the Claretian Teaching Ministry (CTM) in your will (sometimes referred to as “a dead give-away”).
3. GIVING WHILE BEING GIVEN: Assigning the Claretian Teaching Ministry as the partial or full beneficiary of your annuity program. Call or write for details.
4. GIVING BEFORE GIVING UP: Assigning the Claretian Teaching Ministry (CTM) as the partial or full beneficiary of your life insurance policy. (Check with your insurance company.)
5. GIVING TIME IN PRAYER: Praying for the success of our CTM outreaches.
6. ADOPT-A-MISSIONARY PROGRAM: Choose a name of one of our missionaries in Africa, or arrange to have an “adoptee” missionary assigned to you exclusively and personally. You can then communicate with him directly as often as you like, by email and/or phone, encouraging him, supporting him with your prayers and sacrifices and offerings. He, in turn, will support you spiritually with his prayers and Masses, and by offering his missionary works and his personal acts of sacrifice for you and your loved ones—living and deceased. Your “spiritual adoption” can be terminated, of course, at any time, at your discretion. To arrange for this beautiful spiritual relationship, contact Father Jude, cmf, by email:
The Claretian Teaching Ministry is recognized by the IRS as an organization described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. As a result, all your gifts are tax deductible. Our Tax ID Number is 95-4280743.